As Christmas 2011 gets closer, turkey will be on the menu again soon and one of the most popular cooking appliances this year is the Masterbuilt 20010109 Butterball indoor electric turkey fryer. Turkey tastes great no matter what way you cook it but using a turkey fryer such as this is one of the best ways to cook this meat so that it’s tasty, moist and properly cooked.
The Masterbuilt 20010109 Butterball indoor turkey fryer is safe to us indoors. The fact that it uses up to 33% less oil than other fryers reduces the risk of hot oil spilling out of this fryer which is a major concern, especially during the holidays. It holds turkeys that weigh up to 14 pounds.
During the holidays we love to have different treats. This Masterbuilt turkey fryer can be used to cook various other types of food that’s popular at this time of year and not just turkey.
The main features of this turkey fryer include the following:
- Porcelain-coated inner pot
- Electric indoor turkey fryer
- Stainless steel fryer exterior
- 1,650-watt electric heating element for quick heating
- Heats oil in 30 minutes or less
- Uses 33 percent less oil than traditional fryers
- Cooks turkeys as large as 14 pounds and can be used to cook other foods
- Clip that’s built-in on the fry basket
- Storage compartment that hides cord when it’s not being used
- Turkey fryer dimensions are 18.1 by 16.7 by 16.8 inches
- This appliance weighs 23 pounds
It’s not only great for holiday cooking. It’s also perfect for cooking in your patio or garden when you’re having a party or celebration in your home. Owners have commented that it’s an easy to use, easy to clean, safe turkey fryer that produces delicious tasting food. This model normally cost well over $100 dollars but it’s currently available at Amazon.com for a reduced price of $99.99.
Masterbuilt 20010109 Butterball Turkey Fryer at Amazon.com